boarding party! now I need a pirate Hat

June29

who’s ready for a boarding party!

now I need a pirate hat. and, a Radford flag.

and, cold, ice cold, Modelo Especials. and, Dos Equis.

I don’t mind you, condone piracy on the high seas. I just want a cool hat.

peace be to my Brothers and Sisters.

brian patrick cork

“boarding party! now I need a pirate Hat”

1. Avatar June 30th, 2011 at 6:46 pm Marcus Says:

Are you the proud owner of that fine vessel?

Very nice!

2. Avatar June 30th, 2011 at 8:54 pm Brian Patrick Cork Says:

and, that fine vessel’s new name is: MoJo.

3. Avatar June 30th, 2011 at 7:57 pm Chris Says:

The owner says its still for sale and no one has expressed any interest in buying it yet.

I’ll just leave this here. http://www.boattrader.com/listing/1999-Carver-406-Motoryacht-98396715

4. Avatar June 30th, 2011 at 8:58 pm Brian Patrick Cork Says:

yours is both an odd comment, and position to take.

she is mine, and her name will be Mojo.

5. Avatar July 2nd, 2011 at 12:39 pm Chris Says:

Funny. The exact image from this post is the image from boatrader (thanks google image search!!) and the owner says its still for sale…

….. so…..

6. Avatar July 3rd, 2011 at 10:53 am Brian Patrick Cork Says:

Hi Chris Foster.

To be candid, you are creeping me out over this. Come over to the marina and I will allow you to wash the boat for me. Perhaps you can take a picture with the craft and post that for posterity sake since this matter is of such grave importance to you.

7. Avatar July 4th, 2011 at 11:20 am Chris Says:

Amazing. You’ll lie to get out of lies to get out of lies… its like lie inception (great movie, btw).

I never contacted the owner, but your supporting details here prove you didn’t either!! Unless theres some other weirdo out there asking random boat owners odd questions! lol

dishonesty to maintain a shattered image (self image?) – so much for “living the authentic life”

8. Avatar July 5th, 2011 at 10:30 am Brian Patrick Cork Says:

Dude… You might consider getting a grip on yourself.

9. Avatar July 5th, 2011 at 11:01 am Chris Foster Says:

Just to be clear… That “Chris” above is not Chris Foster… I am Chris Foster… And personally would love to see your new boat! It’s beautiful!

10. Avatar July 5th, 2011 at 11:12 am Brian Patrick Cork Says:

Quite all right lad. We evidently have an interloper calling cheap shots from the shadows. His words and deeds are as hollow, evidently, as his heart and sense of integrity.

The Chris Foster that I know is only as flawed as myself. We both need a lot of work, and good men around us. So, we can shrug off this incorrigible lout.

11. Avatar July 5th, 2011 at 11:47 am Chris Says:

This is hilarious! To be clear, I never referred to myself as Chris Foster… Read back through the comments, and you’ll see. Do it!

12. Avatar July 5th, 2011 at 12:52 pm Brian Patrick Cork Says:

Be at peace. But, track those interlopers down. Be part of the solution. Do it!

And, let me know if I can help.

13. Avatar July 5th, 2011 at 10:20 pm Mark Says:

Could this character be Nick [NAME EDITED]?

Mark

14. Avatar July 6th, 2011 at 7:34 am Brian Patrick Cork Says:

Let us all, collectively, hope that’s not the case.

But, we’ll know soon enough.

Meanwhile, and I find this endlessly fascinating with it’s utter randomness… Some how my prior blog post: Sammy: The best argument I ever knew for Dogs in Heaven is getting an unusual spike in hits and views again.