i hear Voices

July15

This just might be important.

It suggests something, possibly, conspiratorial.

I am not sure if I already knew this fact and some how forgot it. Or, am only just now becoming aware of the situation.

Kermit the Frog and Yoda have the same voice.

I, as unlikely as it might seem, never considered the point, that Kermit is a Jedi.

“i hear Voices”

1. Avatar July 15th, 2009 at 6:29 pm Nick Says:

Close… but according to his imdb.com profile, Frank Oz, the voice of Yoda, was actually the voice of Ms. Piggy – not Kermit. Kermit’s creator, Jim Henson, provided Kermit’s voice until he was unable to do so for health reasons; at which point, Steve Whitemire, a 12 year puppeteer with the Muppets, became Kermit’s new voice.

Frank Oz was actually the voice of many beloved characters – Bert, Fozzie Bear, Grover, Cookie Monster, Animal, and Uncle Hank.

So, worse than you originally suspected, Cookie Monster is a Jedi!

2. Avatar July 15th, 2009 at 7:02 pm Brian Patrick Cork Says:

Oh well done young Nicholas.

Research leads to knowledge – and, that is power.

Those Muppets… All, and each of them a reflection of life and the potential for metaphor.

3. Avatar July 15th, 2009 at 4:39 pm bbwebb Says:

So did Joan of Arc….same voices. And I think it’s a good idea to listen to them, sir!

4. Avatar July 15th, 2009 at 4:42 pm Brian Patrick Cork Says:

So… Joan of Arc spoke like Kermit? Or, did she have Yoda rattling about in her knobby little head?

5. Avatar July 15th, 2009 at 4:46 pm bbwebb Says:

Most people don’t know this, but Joan of Arc was not only a warrior, she was a goddess with unique powers, abilities and incites. Her vernacular was different from Kermit’s but she was prone to spontaneous singing and dancing…mostly when others weren’t watching AND when not at battle, of course. (Though the ‘two-step” HAS been known to throw off an enemy or two)! However she was NOT a good speller! (And, her head was only knobby because of the annoying helmet she had to wear)!!

6. Avatar July 15th, 2009 at 4:49 pm Brian Patrick Cork Says:

Ha!

Joan of Arc did not wear a helmet.

Her hair was formed as it was due to the bowl used for her unique style.

7. Avatar July 15th, 2009 at 11:57 pm T. Rex Says:

Brian Cork is the Jedi.

Dude… I saw Carl Franks at Starbucks today. He says you knocked it outta the park. It looks as though they are gonna pull through and stay in business.

I hope you hear this loud and clear. You make us all look great!

T. Rex